The efficiency with which a company’s objectives and tasks are accomplished in the workplace is known as productivity. Profitability and employee morale will be easier to see if a productive workplace is created.
A problem that many businesses face in the world is maintaining a productive workforce.
Even if not for the workplace these techniques can be used to manage your life in general.
- Action Method– With a focus on action steps, the Action Method was created to help projects go forward by organizing ideas. Each page’s different zones offer a versatile template for making the most of meetings and regular brainstorming sessions. The sizes, hues, and designs of Action Method goods are diverse. Tasks are, as previously stated, action steps. As with any task capture, you should make it as easy to take action as possible.
- Eat The Frog– “Eat the frog” – what does that mean? A productivity and prioritization technique called “eat the frog” is used to assist people to identify challenging jobs. The goal is to pick one difficult assignment (the frog) and finish it first thing in the morning (eating it).
- Pomodoro Method– With the help of the Pomodoro Technique, time management, people are encouraged to work with their available time rather than against it. You divide your workday into 25-minute halves and five-minute breaks using this technique. Pomodoros are the name for these breaks.
- The Eisenhower Matrix– The Eisenhower Matrix is a productivity, prioritization, and time-management paradigm that enables you to prioritize a list of tasks or agenda items by first classifying them based on their relevance and level of urgency.
- Use the Two Minute Rule– It was first discussed in David Allen’s book Getting Things Done. The two-minute rule was created to stop procrastination and help people complete quick tasks. The following is the rule: If you can complete something in less than two minutes, do it right away and without delay.
- ABCDE Method Continually
A: Give tasks that are very important a letter A.
B: You should use this label for things like responding to emails or calls that aren’t important.
C: A “C” task is one that you should complete, but it doesn’t really matter if you do.
D: The task that you can delegate is D.
E: You can get rid of these jobs.
- The Law / Rule Of Three– Some Wiccans, Neo-Pagans, and occultists adhere to the religious tenet known as “The Rule of Three,” which is also known as “The Law of Return. “It states that a person will receive three times the energy they give to the world, whether it is positive or negative.
- Chetan Surpur’s 30-30 Work Cycle– He has stated, “You might think it is crazy and stupid, but it works for me. “I work uninterrupted for 30 minutes at my desk, completely absorbed in my work. I then stop whatever I’m doing and go do something fun for 30 minutes after the 30 minutes are up. I play games, write, or do anything else, but I don’t do any work during this time of relaxation. I return to my desk after 30 minutes, wash and repeat.