Everest East Face Trek (Khangsung Valley) – 18 Days
- Trek to an extremely pristine and isolated region of Tibet
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing to major heritage sites
- Visit ancient old monasteries, historical and cultural sites
- Amazing panoramic view of Mt. Everest, Makalu, Cho Oyu, Dorje Lhakpa, and Shisapangma
- Wildlife , rich vegetation, pristine lakes, highpasses, nomads, yaks
You will be trekking in one of the most beautiful wilderness with alpine forest and glacial lakes in Tibet. You will reach Kangshung valley, the East face of Everest over the ridges and Trails navigating between Lhasa and Kathmandu, off Road to Rongbuk, the Valley beneath the Stunning North face of Mount Everest.
After arriving in Kathmandu you will begin your holiday with a guided sightseeing tour around Kathmandu valley visiting major heritage sites and experience a new culture and tantalizing your taste bud with Nepali cuisine. Flying from Kathmandu to Lhasa is stunningly beautiful. You are required to spend at least 3 days for the necessary acclimatization enjoying the fascinating Lhasa. Trails navigating between Lhasa and Kathmandu, off Road to Rongbuk, the Valley beneath the Stunning North face of Mount Everest and the Everest Base Camp (5200m) are beyond comparison.
We arrange a private tour on your suitable and convenient dates. We also customize a tour or a trek to suit your exact requirements and dates. We will make every effort to make your trip smooth and hassle-free.
Night in Kathmandu before the tour: We suggest at least 2 to 3 nights in Kathmandu to allow sufficient time to process your China/Tibet visa.
Potala Palace was built in 1645 and completed in 1693. It dominates the landscape in Lhasa. The palace is the former winter residence of the Dalai Lama. It used to be the official residence of 13 Dalai Lamas. The magnificent building has over 1000 rooms. Inside there are many chambers; you can see brilliant frescoes paintings and a great view of Lhasa.
Jokhang Temple has valuable relics of Buddha and magnificent statues related to Tibet Buddhism. Often you come across devotees, who have come from far-flung of Tibet, prostrating in and around. The sight of pilgrims prostrating themselves in front of Jhokang must be seen to be comprehended. This is something you can never see elsewhere. Jokhang Temple in Lhasa is the spiritual center of Tibet where in the summer nomads meet other pilgrims on their way to the high pasture.
Tashilhunpo Monastery was founded in 1447 by the 1st Dalai Lama. It is a historic and culturally important monastery in Shigatse, the second-largest city in Tibet.
- Note: The above itinerary and schedule is a guideline only. It is subject to change due to logistic, local, technical, weather and other condition beyond our control. Airfare is subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances.
Private Trip Cost
2 Person US$5300 Per person
2- 3 person US$ 4225 per person
4 to 7 person US$ 3405 per person
8 to 11 person US$ 2865 per person
Single Room Supplement US$300
Extras: Kathmandu to Lhasa USD 477
Chengdu - Lhasa: USD 250
Beijing - Lhasa: USD 490
Shanghai- Lhasa: USD 512
Train: Beijing to Lhasa
USD 270 on soft sleeper bed (subject to availability)
*Government fees and Airfare are subject to change
- Arrival/departure transfers in Kathmandu and Tibet
- Full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
- English Speaking tour guide during the tour
- All entrance fees
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu using Hotel Manaslu (3 star) category on BB - 6 nights
- Private pickup from Kodari to Kathmandu
- Tibet travel permits, English speaking guide in Tibet
- Nepali guide, cook, and assistant
- Land transfer in Tibet by Land cruiser (4 person sharing one land cruiser)
- Hotel accommodation in Tibet on twin share basis (Lhasa/Shigatse/Zhangmu) on BB
- Support truck to pickup and drop Nepali staff to/from boarder
- Yak and Yak man for carrying luggage during trekking
- All meals and full camping arrangement during trek
- Visa, Airfare
- Personal health, accident, evacuation insurance cost
- All major meals in Kathmandu/Lhasa and Shigatse
- Any cost incurred due to landslide, broken of bridge/road
- All personal nature expenses, laundry, bar/telephone bills, tips,etc
- Any other services and expenses that are not specifically mentioned are not covered in the cost.
3405Per Person QUICK INQUERY
- Grade : Moderate
- Max Altitude : 5548 m
- Best Time : Spring (March-May) Autumn (Oct-Nov)
- Mode of Trip : Lodge , Camp
- Trip Days : 18